Carnival Magic Oct 22 / 2016

Severus

Great videos. We were on this same cruise. I walked by you on the track several times while you were filming day 2 and wondered what in the world you were filming for that long. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow so cool what a coincidence, I was doing some timelapse if I remember correctly, I am glad you liked the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow so cool what a coincidence, I was doing some timelapse if I remember correctly, I am glad you liked the videos.

I have been sharing your videos with my group that is sailing the Western Caribbean itinerary in January. Do you happen to have the Funtimes from your cruise? I'm particularly looking for the one for Friday (the last sea day) as I'm trying to plan an event and trying to find the best time for it, so as not to interfere with other events that may be happening. TIA

I have been sharing your videos with my group that is sailing the Western Caribbean itinerary in January. Do you happen to have the Funtimes from your cruise? I'm particularly looking for the one for Friday (the last sea day) as I'm trying to plan an event and trying to find the best time for it, so as not to interfere with other events that may be happening. TIA

I will double check to see if I have them.

• 2 weeks later...

finally is posted, I had the holidays and then I got sick, you can pick up on the last video I was suffering from a sore troat, but I had to finish the video somehow. I hope you enjoy the video

I had several people interested to know how I filmed this videos, I used an iPhone 6S+ and a stabilizer called Osmo Mobile. If you guys want I can make a video just explaining how I used this minimalistic set up to have these results. Just let me know in the comments.