Elation Dining good or bad?

msstarr22

My travel companion says she's read that the dining on the Elation is getting a lot of bad reviews. I really don't take much stock in things like this but she had quite a few restrictions in her diet so I wanted to clear this up if possible. Who has been on the Elation in the last few months? Was the food good? Anyone have a copy of the menus for the 5 day cruise that would be terrific. We sail in January. Thank you in advance for any information!

We were on the Elation in early October and I really enjoyed the food. We ate in the MDR every night except the last and there were plenty of choices and all of them came out nice and hot with great attention to detail. We had the brunch on sea days in the MDR, that was fantastic. I had the Mongolian Wok and deli for lunch. The last night we had the Chef's Table and it was a fantastic experience. Have a great time on your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by tarabonnie

Just sailed last week. For my part the food in the MDR was very good. There were the usual choices and they were served promptly. DW, however, did make the mistake of ordering the meatloaf one night (Big Mistake!) Carnival did drop some items from last year. Most notably was the chicken fettuccine, which I loved. Whatever the food you choose, Carnival still has some of the Best waitstaff you will ever see! To me they make dining Great! :)