Enchantment of the Seas questions

We booked a quick getaway on Enchantment a week before sailing and the planner in me is panicking just a bit, lol.

Our last sailing on Royal was a few years ago on LibertyOS. I have searched the boards for answers to many questions but there are a few things I couldn't find or found conflicting info and am hoping you guys can help out...

We are booked in a suite - does Chops offer breakfast? Lunch?

What are our breakfast options on the last day? We would like to do express walk off if we can.

Does Windjammer still label items that are gluten free?

Are Starbucks coffees at Cafe Lattitudes included in the drink package?

My Time Dining was the only option available for dinner - we would like to eat around 6:30 - 7:00 each night, when and where do we make these reservations?

If a cabana on Coco Cay is not shown as available when I log into our reservation, does that mean they are sold out or do they hold back any for booking on the ship?

I just realized the majority of my questions revolve around food, lol!

Thanks for any help you can give - we are very excited!

We booked a quick getaway on Enchantment a week before sailing and the planner in me is panicking just a bit, lol.

Our last sailing on Royal was a few years ago on LibertyOS. I have searched the boards for answers to many questions but there are a few things I couldn't find or found conflicting info and am hoping you guys can help out...

What are our breakfast options on the last day? We would like to do express walk off if we can.

My Time Dining was the only option available for dinner - we would like to eat around 6:30 - 7:00 each night, when and where do we make these reservations?

If a cabana on Coco Cay is not shown as available when I log into our reservation, does that mean they are sold out or do they hold back any for booking on the ship?

Coffee (they may or may not use Starbucks beans) at Cafe Lattitudes is included in the drink package.

You can make MTD reservations through your cruise planner ahead of time or once on board.

We were in GS last month and Chops does have breakfast for suite guest. Not sure about lunch.

We did walk off but passed on Breakfast as we didn't want to get up that early. We are on the road.

Edited by troykahack

I am sailing on the Enchantment on Thursday.

I made our " my time dining " reservations on the RC website last night under " my reservations" and then there are menu across the top for dining, internet, excursions. Pick the dining drop down menu and pick my time dining and you can pick the night and time. You have to check out each time you do that and then re-add the next night to your cart and do the process again. Hope this helps!

I am sailing on the Enchantment on Thursday.

I made our " my time dining " reservations on the RC website last night under " my reservations" and then there are menu across the top for dining, internet, excursions. Pick the dining drop down menu and pick my time dining and you can pick the night and time. You have to check out each time you do that and then re-add the next night to your cart and do the process again. Hope this helps!

Email the concierge about the cabana.

We have not received any contact info for a concierge. Is this something we should have received?

We received our email from the Concierge 5 days before our cruise on Enchantment. However, we booked our cruise about 3 months out.

Edited by troykahack