Live from the Reflection 11-5 to 11-12-2016

seadog67

Thanks for the great review. This is why I use to come to CC but have left due to the snotty folks who would not have fun even if they ran the ship. This is how a revue should look. Not all perfect. Would not expect it to be. Nothing but a couple out for a great time. Beats working. We will be on this ship in Feb of 2018 and now have a pretty good idea of what to expect. The pics are magnificent. Not sure my iphone is anywhere near as good at pics. If you had one don't miss on the ship what would it be? Thanks again.

As I sit on the balcony of my hotel room I can see the Reflection. We are ready to board in 3 hours. Thanks for the fabulous blog and taking good care of ... Well you know....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for the laugh out loud at the you know!!! Cracked me up!!

15 mins from #3 tag being called and bus puling out for Miami Int!

Well done Celebrity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great review. This is why I use to come to CC but have left due to the snotty folks who would not have fun even if they ran the ship. This is how a revue should look. Not all perfect. Would not expect it to be. Nothing but a couple out for a great time. Beats working. We will be on this ship in Feb of 2018 and now have a pretty good idea of what to expect. The pics are magnificent. Not sure my iphone is anywhere near as good at pics. If you had one don't miss on the ship what would it be? Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words! Glad it was enjoyable . We try to be upbeat as much as possible!

Our don't miss is a tough one there are many.

Food-wise The Lawn Club Grill (Lunch or Dinner)

Entertainment - Sound Stars in the Grand Foyer with Drinks from the Martini Bar.

Overall- do not overlook the ship itself, she is a beauty. Take the decor in.

One miss was when you book a transfer with the concierge get a receipt as she provided us the correct tags but told us we did not need a receipt after explicitly asking if we needed one, and trying to get on the bus they did not have our name and took abit of cajoling to prove we paid to get on the bus. One of the few hiccups the entire trip.

This was a truly spectacular review! I learned a lot about what I can expect on the Reflection, and I am so excited for my own vacation in March. Have a safe trip home!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Minnesota! Have a blast in March!

Thank you for the review. I particularly enjoyed the pictures of the food and drinks. We are sailing a second time on Reflection in March and cannot wait. Half the fun of vacationing is the anticipation. I agree with other folks, cruising is what you make out of it. If you want to enjoy it you will, if you want to find fault with things then that only deters from your enjoyment. There is something for everyone on a cruise.--My favorite place was a morning swim in the solarium, followed by a smoothie, lounging on our balcony in the afternoon and sunset bar after dark. Thanks again

Thank you for the review. I particularly enjoyed the pictures of the food and drinks. We are sailing a second time on Reflection in March and cannot wait. Half the fun of vacationing is the anticipation. I agree with other folks, cruising is what you make out of it. If you want to enjoy it you will, if you want to find fault with things then that only deters from your enjoyment. There is something for everyone on a cruise.--My favorite place was a morning swim in the solarium, followed by a smoothie, lounging on our balcony in the afternoon and sunset bar after dark. Thanks again

Thanks likestorelax! I like your name :) and well said! Have fun on March's sailing!

We are at the airport and luggage dropped off, hanging outside as we are 4 hours early :)

https://vimeo.com/191271955

Hello Seadog67,

I have throughly enjoyed your posts. We sail on Reflection 12/17/2016...the countdown has began! First time on Celebrity, looks like a beautiful ship. We'll be on the 9th deck port side balcony. Our itinerary is the same as yours. Bond Voyage [emoji924]

Hello Seadog67,

I have throughly enjoyed your posts. We sail on Reflection 12/17/2016...the countdown has began! First time on Celebrity, looks like a beautiful ship. We'll be on the 9th deck port side balcony. Our itinerary is the same as yours. Bond Voyage [emoji924]

Excellent! Have a blast and enjoy the ship! Thanks for following.

There should be a Keep Seadog at Sea Fund.

You set the gold standard for what an outstanding review should be. Thank-you.

I second that! Very enjoyable review as we are about to take your place on Reflection in a few hours. The Seadog review has been superb and has ramped up my excitement level a few notches. Safe travels home.

Debe

There should be a Keep Seadog at Sea Fund.

You set the gold standard for what an outstanding review should be. Thank-you.

Thanks Rob! I like that idea :) do not think the Mrs would like me to cruise without her so.....;)

Since we had to cancel this cruise the night before due to an unexpected health isssue I really appreciated sailing along with you. Thank you so much. It was an outstanding review. Safe travels home.

Thank you champagne cruiser, glad you enjoyed it and hope things work out for you!

I second that! Very enjoyable review as we are about to take your place on Reflection in a few hours. The Seadog review has been superb and has ramped up my excitement level a few notches. Safe travels home.

Debe

Missed this.. have a great week Debe! Thanks for following and the travel wishes!

I am officially jealous!!!