Carnival victory bar question

jarofmar

First time cruiser so I apologize if this is a stupid question! Going to be cruising on the Carnival Victory and was wondering if there's anything included in any of the bars or if they're all fee based? I know alcohol isn't but I was wondering if they had any food/ non alcoholic beverages included there? Would love to go to the piano or jazz bar and just relax without buying a drink. Same question for the comedy club.

Was on Victory in January. Don't remember any snacks in the bars. The aft pool bar on deck 9 is right next to the free pizza. You could always buy a soft drink in any bar.

Can you hang out in the bars without buying anything?

yes. We went to the shows and didn't buy drinks. The aft bar is right by the pools and we were always there at the table by the windows. Sometimes we had a drink sometimes we didn't. As far as I remember, we were not forced to buy, but didn't take much to get me to do it. I bought a few drinks here and there. My mom only drank diet coke. Have a blast. I loved it. It was my first cruise too. Im so ready to go back. Can't waiut until we can do it again.

yes. We went to the shows and didn't buy drinks. The aft bar is right by the pools and we were always there at the table by the windows. Sometimes we had a drink sometimes we didn't. As far as I remember, we were not forced to buy, but didn't take much to get me to do it. I bought a few drinks here and there. My mom only drank diet coke. Have a blast. I loved it. It was my first cruise too. Im so ready to go back. Can't waiut until we can do it again.

Perfect, thank you! Very excited!

First time cruiser so I apologize if this is a stupid question! Going to be cruising on the Carnival Victory and was wondering if there's anything included in any of the bars or if they're all fee based? I know alcohol isn't but I was wondering if they had any food/ non alcoholic beverages included there? Would love to go to the piano or jazz bar and just relax without buying a drink. Same question for the comedy club.

The Alchemy Bar has a cheese, olives and nuts snack platter available upon request. [emoji6]

IMG_1478206761.617740.jpg.af941919e097516ad3a10c7b845f4e57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by happy cruzin

Can you hang out in the bars without buying anything?

Yes, you can go to ANY lounge or bar and not buy a drink. Check out the Ionian Bar too. Kind of tricky to find at first but really nice when they have music there.

Yes, you can go to ANY lounge or bar and not buy a drink. Check out the Ionian Bar too. Kind of tricky to find at first but really nice when they have music there.

Will look for that bar, thank you! I wasn't sure if it was frowned upon to go to the bars and not order something, glad to know it's not.

Just to be clear: Alcohol drinks, sodas, non-alcoholic mixes, etc will all cost extra - but you are not obligated to buy anything in any bar I've been to - ie, there is no minimum drink requirement.