Current Shows on Jade ?

Delta Dear

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off the Jade transatlantic and most of the main performers were disembarking in either Bermuda (which we missed) or in Miami. There was a Beatles group, Motown Soul Sensation, illusionist/magic act and acrobatic team all doing their last shows so not sure who will be coming onboard.

We are sailing on the Jade in January/17. Just received an email that lists the entertainment as Blazing Boots, Elements, Showdown, and Soul Rockin' Nights. Not familiar with any of these shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Elements is absolutely fantastic, not to be missed. It is only done once, usually on the last night.

I am a country music fan but didn't care for Blazing Boots. It was just a lot of boot stomping to loud music.

Elements requires a magician (+ assistant) and a couple of acrobats, so even if they change performers, there will be very similar replacement acts on board, and these performers will do their own shows on one night during the cruise.

Blazing Boots is a brand new production show, so I expect to have many opportunities to see it on several different NCL ships over the next 10-15 years. :D