Allure of the Seas - Eastern

mompella

We booked a last minute Thanksgiving cruise and having a hard time picking excursions at each spot. I have one booked for St Martin, but still need Nassua and St Thomas. Any great ideas? We would like to snorkel in St Thomas and thinking a beach day in Nassau or snorkel to see Sea Horses. My husband and I are cruising with our teenage daughters.

Also wondering about Laundry service. On carnival they have midweek bag specials. Does the Allure have that?

Hello -

I don't have feedback to give on the Eastern trip myself- we travel on Allure for Christmas 2016/10 day Eastern. I can however comment on Thanksgiving cruises which our family has completed twice - once to Bahamas (We enjoyed the Dolphin swim) and the other a European Med trip! These have been fabulous ways of reconnecting and some of the best times of our lives!!! A few years ago I brought a blow up turkey decoration for our table which others attempted to purchase off me to no avail....... Have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving :)

We did the "St. John Champagne Cat" excursion offered by the ship a couple of weeks ago. The staff were very pleasant, drinks and snacks were good on the return trip and they had two boats neither of which were overcrowded. The snorkeling site not so good. We anchored a good quarter mile from what was a very meager snorkeling site that contain a minimal amount of both coral and fish.

We booked a last minute Thanksgiving cruise and having a hard time picking excursions at each spot. I have one booked for St Martin,

but still need Nassua and St Thomas. Any great ideas? We would like to snorkel in St Thomas and thinking a beach day in Nassau

or snorkel to see Sea Horses. My husband and I are cruising with our teenage daughters.

Also wondering about Laundry service. On carnival they have midweek bag specials. Does the Allure have that?

Second that motion....Trunk Bay!

Take ship tour to St John from St Thomas.

One tour was a swim at Trunk Bay, another was a

van tour with photo ops at Trunk Bay, Cinnamon Bay etc.

Awesome beach.....

TrunkBay_zpsddu1ezjx.jpg