Drink package discount

cstimmons

I got an email notification today that said the deluxe drink package was 20% if purchased before boarding. We were planning on getting this anyways but $44/day seems like a good deal. Being frugal though I have to wonder from more experienced cruisers, I was wondering if we could expect this price to dip between now and January? Black friday/cyber monday maybe? Thanks in advance.

I would not expect to see better than 20% off. My advice would be to purchase the package now. If you happen to see it in your Cruise Planner at a better price simply cancel your package and repurchase it at the lower price. My guess is it will be more expensive if you wait until you're on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got an email notification today that said the deluxe drink package was 20% if purchased before boarding. We were planning on getting this anyways but $44/day seems like a good deal. Being frugal though I have to wonder from more experienced cruisers, I was wondering if we could expect this price to dip between now and January? Black friday/cyber monday maybe? Thanks in advance.

The packages have been running from $44-$48 per day. If you take a chance it may go up.

I would not expect to see better than 20% off. My advice would be to purchase the package now. If you happen to see it in your Cruise Planner at a better price simply cancel your package and repurchase it at the lower price. My guess is it will be more expensive if you wait until you're on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the Majesty it was $47 online and $61 on the ship.

During last weekend's sale, they reduced the package for our 5-day Navigator cruise at end of January to $41/day (25% off). Who knows if it will go lower but some people have said they've seen 30% off, but with variable pricing depending on ship and sail date, that could be the same as $41/day. I'm with the others that say book and then keep watching-- good luck.

Thanks for the replies. We are doing liberty in January so my thinking is its not a big gamble to wait till cyber Monday to pull the trigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

And if by some bizarre chance the rate goes down you can cancel the current package and rebook at the lower rate