Question re: Dinner Reservations 90 days out on the big ships

BlueJai

I have been trying to book specialty restaurant and show reservations for 3 days now. I keep getting an error message "We've encountered an error. Please log out and try again later." Everything is good until I click on the "* I agree to the terms & conditions." Then click on "add to itinerary" then it is added to my cart but when I go to my cart and click on "go to payment" I get the above error code. What am I doing wrong???

Yes just call and let a rep. do it. Just ask to get an email confirmation sent to you for them.

In 10+ years of traveling with NCL, we have never made online dinner reservations prior to boarding. Last year on the Spirit it was impossible for us to get a reservation before 9:00 because we waited until boarding. Our next cruise will be on the Epic so I am pretty sure I had better be making reservations before we go.

Never having done it, is it 90 days out that I can make reservations and is it only for the specialty restaurants? And can you book shows online as well or is that only on board?

Do people going on the big ships make their reservations in advance? Just curious how you handle it.

Thanks in advance. Any input would be appreciated.

Jai

we always book ASAP for specialties. we then do a 630pm for the MDRs on the other nights just to guarantee we have a table somewhere. sometimes we make it, sometimes we cancel it.

I have been trying to book specialty restaurant and show reservations for 3 days now. I keep getting an error message "We've encountered an error. Please log out and try again later." Everything is good until I click on the "* I agree to the terms & conditions." Then click on "add to itinerary" then it is added to my cart but when I go to my cart and click on "go to payment" I get the above error code. What am I doing wrong???

I had the same problem. I even got that error after the payment screen, but when I looked at the summary my bookings did show up. Have you checked the summary to see if the reservations are already there? The NCL website DOES seem glitchy af. I'd call as others have suggested.