parking at a resort before sailing

I will be visiting Disney before sailing and don't really want to drive and park at the cruise ship parking,I'm on vacation, I don't like to drive..lol. I would prefer to take transportation from the resort to the cruise. Do you know if I can Or have you ever left your car parked at the resort or someplace else before cruising. Just trying to find an alternative to driving and parking at the cruise parking. Would rather stay near the park area rather then driving to the airport for transportation. TIA :-)

I will be visiting Disney before sailing and don't really want to drive and park at the cruise ship parking,I'm on vacation, I don't like to drive..lol. I would prefer to take transportation from the resort to the cruise. Do you know if I can Or have you ever left your car parked at the resort or someplace else before cruising. Just trying to find an alternative to driving and parking at the cruise parking. Would rather stay near the park area rather then driving to the airport for transportation. TIA :-)

I don't mind paying. I was just wondering if it was possible to park at a resort or someplace else verses driving to the airport or terminal for parking.

Only guests staying at a Disney resort may park there overnight. They do not offer stay and park options like hotels near the cruise terminals. Your parking pass expires at midnight the day you check out and you will be towed. Parking is at a major premium on site.

Sent from my iPad using Forums