Ice Cream on Norwegin Escape

BuckHamilton

There's the handscooped ice cream scooped for you by the workers in the buffet, and there's also the soft serve which you do yourself.

The flavors of the handscooped vary from day to day. I'm sure you can get the usual suspects (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, butter pecan, rum raisin, etc) but there were also some days when more uncommon flavors (like kiwi sherbet) would appear.

My wife and kids keep bugging what flavors of ice cream are available on the ship :)

They have an ice cream on the ship that is usually served with the volcano brownie dessert its called stracciatella its like a rich chocolate chip ice cream and its to die for. i asked just for that every night and it was perfect. wish i had some right now!:)

[i[/i]

Is the hand scooped ice cream in the buffet free? Isn't there also gelato somewhere that you have to pay for?

It was hand scooped in the buffet and soft serve. Gelato you have to pay for. Everything at the buffet is free.