Photo package price-buy before sailing or wait till sailing?

tribefan

We are Diamond members and doing a 12 night cruise out of Sydney in Jan. I want to get the photo package of just the CD of our photos. I thought there was a "coupon" for diamond members once you got on the ship but can't remember. Should I wait to buy? it then or do they mark up the price in order to give you a discount? thanks!

I would go directly to the Royal Vendor, mycruisephotos.com

We have found the price about $50 cheaper. Go to their website and check it out. You might have to wait a few weeks as I am not sure if the January cruises for RC are listed. We typically take the unlimited package that includes a CD. The only "bargain" on the cruise.

Enjoy your cruise.

Does this include all of the random "about the ship" photos and the formal posed photos in the evening? For our cruise it shows $169.99 for the all prints package and $23.99 for "your cruise DVD" which sounds like a movie of the cruise. Does that include any of the stills on that dvd, or is it the same for everyone on the cruise? Does the $169.99 include the DVD or a DVD of the prints? It doesn't specify that it does - it just says to bring the photos to register and they will file them until the end of the cruise.

It includes all pictures- boarding, ports, formal and random. You have to make sure you pick the package that includes the CD (not DVD of cruise) and the prints. We have on occasion had over 300 pictures, especially when we bring family. All pics that they take with us are include and if in your stateroom with you their pics also. The hard copies are very heavy but the disc is wonderful!

Does this include all of the random "about the ship" photos and the formal posed photos in the evening? For our cruise it shows $169.99 for the all prints package and $23.99 for "your cruise DVD" which sounds like a movie of the cruise. Does that include any of the stills on that dvd, or is it the same for everyone on the cruise? Does the $169.99 include the DVD or a DVD of the prints? It doesn't specify that it does - it just says to bring the photos to register and they will file them until the end of the cruise.

When we cruised Oasis in 2013 the unlimited CD contained all the posed pictures we took throughout the week AND general pictures of the different areas of the ship - those were great for my digital album

Just off Indy and we bought the digital package.

It included all the photos taken throughout the cruise on a CD. The cost was $299 less a 10% discount for being diamond members. You will also get a free printed photo per diamond member. The regular price for a printed 8 x 10 is $23.99. There were no stock photos of the ship included.

If you want the digital and printed photos I believe it was $399.

Edited by Cayman Turtle