AARP Gift Cards

picomullet

Looks like we will not be able to get these discounted gift cards any longer. If your shipping and billing address are not the same, you cannot order. They no longer ship gift cards to p. o. boxes only physical address. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

I will keep checking because I really feel it will be changed again.:(

:)Go the AARP website and click on rewards for good. You have to earn points doing quizzes and such. Then you get $10 off a $100 or $50 off a $500 gift card. I just snagged 4 of the big ones and my cruise is paid for, with a discount of $200.

Looks like we will not be able to get these discounted gift cards any longer. If your shipping and billing address are not the same, you cannot order. They no longer ship gift cards to p. o. boxes only physical address. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

I will keep checking because I really feel it will be changed again.:(

T

I know this is a real inconvenience for me also. They started this I know a over two months ago because I tried getting some and having them sent to my daughter's work right before we left in September for the Vista. I called to make sure I wasn't able to and they said it was for security reasons. So now instead of buying the $500 cards you have to sign for I buy 4 $100 cards at a time that do not need to be signed for and arrive in the regular mail. A bit of inconvenience but still worth the discount.

I had this problem trying to order a $100 card. The way I fixed it is I went to my credit card account online and temporarily changed my billing address to match my physical shipping address instead of my P.O. Box. Ordered the card using this physical address and received them. Now I'll go back and change my credit card address back. If you have a P.O. Box, you can usually use this format and the post office will deliver it right: Physical address followed by "Box #" such as 1234 Mockingbird Lane Box 20, Atlanta, GA