Good ship Odyssey

2SailingNomads

When we were on from Monte Carlo to FLL the MDR was also open every day for breakfast & lunch, so glad to hear they are continuing that in the Caribbean.

Hope the screaming kid has stopped or you have been able to move. On one of our first cruises an officer's wife was next door w/ a very little child who enjoyed screaming at all hours of the night. She was very apologetic but it did not make up for lost sleep.

The weather has not been very good to us these past few days. Rock the Boat was moved indoors. We still had a good time, but despite the efforts of the entertainment team, the magic was gone.

While on the subject of entertainment, the cruise director is Ross. He has been doing a great job and is very, very funny. At last nights Web of Lies (variation of Liars Club) we were laughing out loud the whole time.

Today's a new day in Grenada, but the skies look even less promising than yesterday. I really hope that our catamaran-snorkeling tour is cancelled due to the weather conditions so I don't have to spend the last 3 days of our cruise trying to negociate a refund.

The toddler has been screaming a bit less. I found out that their luggage didn't show up until 3 days after the cruise began. Too young to realize what was going on, but not too young to pick up on his mother's stress. Knowing this now, I'm glad I did not blow the whistle on her smoking.

• 2 months later...

We've found TK to be variable. Had the ribs twice. The first time (Quest) they were wonderful, meat fell off the bone. The next time (Encore) they were so over poked that they were literally inedible. Had several other dishes that were marginal. Steak ordered rare that was well done. Best Dover sole I've ever eaten. TK is like a box of chocolates....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums