Enchantment of the Seas Review with pics

Here's a couple pics of the Blue Heaven Restaurant - it was kinda dark in there so the quality could be better but it will give you an idea of the place. Eggs Benedict was served until 2PM or something like that. They came highly recommended and they didn't disappoint.

30403716484_49f0f6e309_b.jpg

31224600525_173a82902f_b.jpg

As mentioned earlier, we spent a couple hours out at South Beach in Key West. We walked there after lunch and stopped to ask for directions because anytime time I was there we always took the Trolley out there. First time we went to Key West we asked the Trolley driver for a beach recommendation and he sent us to Higgs Beach which was not a great beach - it was ok. I later found out that South Beach is a better beach. I was also told that the locals don't recommend it because they want to keep it to themselves - don't know how true that is but when I stopped and asked for directions while we were walking the girl at the store told me south Beach was 190 miles north and there was no South Beach in Key West. I guess she never went here :p:

I will bear this in mind in March. Thanks,

Edited by easyboy

As mentioned earlier, we spent a couple hours out at South Beach in Key West. We walked there after lunch and stopped to ask for directions because anytime time I was there we always took the Trolley out there. First time we went to Key West we asked the Trolley driver for a beach recommendation and he sent us to Higgs Beach which was not a great beach - it was ok. I later found out that South Beach is a better beach. I was also told that the locals don't recommend it because they want to keep it to themselves - don't know how true that is but when I stopped and asked for directions while we were walking the girl at the store told me south Beach was 190 miles north and there was no South Beach in Key West. I guess she never went here :p:

30380733533_c6f152e939_b.jpg

30417216373_b0161becc0_b.jpg

Definitely some nice beach scenery :D:D

• 1 month later...

Your review has helped me very much. Thank you for so much for the pictures....they are really nice.

I'm sailing this itinerary in March, which we just booked. Do you have any recommendations on doing "My time dining or flexible" versus "traditional"?