RCI Drink Packages

It would be included on Radiance January cruises. All drinks here are priced as gratuity included.

Ā 

Ā 

I would assume it is included because otherwise, it would be a case of the server having to charge everyone with the card an 18% fee which seems ridiculous. Still, I would appreciate if RCI could get their T&Cs accurate for the products they're trying to flog.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Ā 

RCI had coffee cards on Radiance a fortnight ago. $39US for 15 Tall coffees, ice coffees, etc. Good value at $2.60 per cup. we went through 3 of them in the 16 days.

Ā 

Works out well, especially as the normal syrup coffees are pretty ordinary.

I would assume it is included because otherwise, it would be a case of the server having to charge everyone with the card an 18% fee which seems ridiculous. Still, I would appreciate if RCI could get their T&Cs accurate for the products they're trying to flog.

Ā 

True, but we're just discussing what reality is. We can't fix RCL's website. ;)

Coffee card is available on my two Radiance sailings in January. Considering getting it. It does note that gratuity of 18% is not included. Not sure how that will be managed?

Ā 

Otherwise it should equate to approx $3.25AUD per coffee. Even with an additional 18% it's much better than the standard pricing in US dollars then converted to AUD. A single coffee ends up pushing $7-$8AUD purchased normally.

Ā 

Ā 

I too thought it was pretty good value. Considering purchasing 3 for hubby and I on a 12 night cruise.šŸ‘

Ā 

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I too thought it was pretty good value. Considering purchasing 3 for hubby and I on a 12 night cruise.[emoji106]

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah it's definitely good value. I purchased two for a 14 night cruise for my partner and I. Should see us through [emoji4]

Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
I have purchased the deluxe beverage package, Does this include coffee listed in the coffee cart?

(What is classified as a premium coffee)

Yes, the deluxe package includes premium coffees, which I think would mean any specialty coffee from the cafe onboard, as opposed to the free stuff in the buffet.

The info on the website says that the deluxe package includes any single beverage item with a value up to $12. I don't know of any coffee that would cost more than $12!šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Edited by radiancecruiser