Unlimited internet package

plode682

I'm wondering, I purchased the unlimited internet package(or whatever it is called--ultimate internet package?). Am I limited to one device? I will have my laptop and my phone on board. When in the room, I'd like to be able to use my laptop. When outside of my room, I'd likely use my phone(airplane mode, but wifi on). Is this allowed? I saw some cruise lines limit it to one MAC address only(which would limit me- either my phone or my laptop, but not both).

NCL Breakaway Jan 2nd 2017 sailing.

I'm wondering, I purchased the unlimited internet package(or whatever it is called--ultimate internet package?). Am I limited to one device? I will have my laptop and my phone on board. When in the room, I'd like to be able to use my laptop. When outside of my room, I'd likely use my phone(airplane mode, but wifi on). Is this allowed? I saw some cruise lines limit it to one MAC address only(which would limit me- either my phone or my laptop, but not both).

NCL Breakaway Jan 2nd 2017 sailing.

Yes it is allowed but not at the same time.