Return flight out of MCO

pooh/tigger

Is a 11.27am flight out of MCO a possibility to make? We are first class and I use a wheelchair so getting thru security shouldn't be a issue.

Norwegian says the ship doesn't start disembarkation until after 8am but we all know that most times its earlier.

I am not using their flight arrangements but we are on their shuttle to the airport. They said I could walk off but informed them I was rolling off and not able to take luggage off that way.

They said I could ask guest services once on board if "they could do it to help us make our flight but no guarantees"

She said Norwegian flight arrangements are guaranteed.

Appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you can get out of the cruise terminal by 8:30am and immediately start on your way to the airport (you have a private car service and don't have to wait for a shuttle to fill), then I'd go for it.

Naturally, Norwegian says disembarkation doesn't start after 8:am. We have their transportation booked and paid for. Think it's a bus.

Would it be better to use a private service and have PCC request early off? He said I would have priority off due to a wheelchair.

I assume they start earlier than 8am

I just came off Epic at port canaveral. We started self assist before 8. By 8am I was out of the terminal completely. That being said, the announcements indicated that wheelchair/special needs would begin AFTER self assist was completed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naturally, Norwegian says disembarkation doesn't start after 8:am. We have their transportation booked and paid for. Think it's a bus.

Would it be better to use a private service and have PCC request early off? He said I would have priority off due to a wheelchair.

I assume they start earlier than 8am

For an 11:27 flight you need to be at MCO NLT 10:00 - and 9:30 is better given the chaos called TSA. The drive from PC to MCO takes about an hour, so the above suggestion of in your PRIVATE transport by 8:30 is accurate.

I would cancel the cruise line bus (which can take forever to load and unload :mad:) and book your own transport - Executive VIP is often suggested on this board.

I think we will cancel. Our PCC told us there is no refund when we cancel less than 75 days before departure. Such a joke. I doubt 2 people canceling is difficult. Just tap a couple keys and poof, we are canceled.

We had to cancel transport with Celebrity due to a flight once, 22 days before departure, thanks to airline route change and they refunded us in full. No,questions asked.

Sent from my iPad using Forums