NYC hotel recommendations?

AP1016

I just did a quick search on a hotel website and there are plenty of good deals to be had in NY in February.

Ink 48, a Kimpton Hotel is literally a block from the cruise terminal has rooms starting less than $250. It is located in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood and there are a lot of restaurants and bars if that is your thing. You also wouldn't be too far from the theaters if you wanted to catch a show.

I agree with the person that suggested the Conrad, it is one of my favorite places to stay in NYC. If you are driving it is easy to get to as it is just off the West Side Highway, which is called West Street at that point. It is also showing less than $250 for the night of the 18th. Great restaurants nearby there as well. Not much in the way of nightlife though.

Thank you for doing a search! Will check both places out. Traveling with our 2 sons (15 & 6) so nightlife isn't necessary [emoji4]

Thank you for doing a search! Will check both places out. Traveling with our 2 sons (15 & 6) so nightlife isn't necessary [emoji4]

Conrad is literally right around the corner from the 9/11 memorial, if that is something of interest for the kids. Can also do the viewing deck at the top of one world trade....believe its around $25/pp.

The Staybridge Times Sq is a good option also. Breakfast included plus a small kitchenette. And Tuesday to Thursday Includes an evening reception. Free drinks and food for a couple of hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Conrad is literally right around the corner from the 9/11 memorial, if that is something of interest for the kids. Can also do the viewing deck at the top of one world trade....believe its around $25/pp.

Yes, it is of interest as my husband is a firefighter. Thanks again!

The Staybridge Times Sq is a good option also. Breakfast included plus a small kitchenette. And Tuesday to Thursday Includes an evening reception. Free drinks and food for a couple of hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you!