Tranportation for 6 from port of Miami

ohioblue52

• 1 month later...
Two taxis at about $30 each should do it - anything else will be more expensive and not as quick.

I have been checking costs and what to use also for 6 people. Called several Taxi companies and was told rate from POM to MIA is flat rate of $27 which includes $2 port fee as well as tolls. Only extra would ba a tip. For 6 people you would need a van which is same cost. You have to tell the taxi starter you want a van and if none handy they will call one. Again this is what I was told be two taxi companies that I called. So that is what we are going to do. For Uber you need XL service for more than 4 people. Estimated cost is $27-35 per Uber fare calulation site,. Tip not necessary. Uber site did not give info about about $2 port fee or tolls. So we will be taking the taxi van for $27 pls tip.

Edited by Medfield98
Price update.

The $27 fare is only between POM & MIA - OP is going to a hotel in the airport area and the cab will be on the meter (about $27-30+tip). 6 plus bags will be a squeeze in an mini-van taxi (especially if anyone in the group packs like my wife :o) That is why I suggested two taxis, and I suppose two UberX would also handle 6 plus bags.