Sunshine Shake Spot Favorites

sc4125

Okay so I'm going on the Sunshine later this month (26th) and will have CHEERS. This is my first time on the Sunshine but have had CHEERS on Breeze, Magic, and Conquest and knew that I could get milkshakes. I didn't realize that the Sunshine had an actual Shake Spot with some delicious sounding shakes and floats (spiked and regular).

For anyone who's ordered from the Shake Spot - what's your favorite Shake or Float? Are the spiked ones really spiked? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

You know you can make your own on any ship for free, right? Milk/soft ice cream (24 hour)/ syrup?

Yes, I know but not anything like the flavors the Shake Spot has. I'm not thrilled with vanilla, chocolate, strawberry - though they're fine - but the Shake Spot has some really interesting milkshakes & ice cream floats.

The Shakespot was my kid's favorite on the Sunshine. My daughter loved the Strawberry creamcicle. My son liked the black and white and whatever that caramel one was. I enjoyed the kicked up Island delight. Try as many as you want!!

That strawberry creamsicle does look good - but I'm probably going to agree with you - Kicked Up Island Delight sounds like a lot more fun. I'm looking forward to trying a few different ones. My sister who is a cuba libre fan (not me) will be thrilled to hear they have a cuba libre float.

Not sure I've ever really broke even on CHEERS, but this time I may come really close (lol)