Television (1)

Private Balcony (1)

Shower (1)

Convertible Lower Beds (2)

Convertible Single Sofa Bed (1)

Balcony Square Footage (37)

Oceanview Stateroom

Sitting Area

Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)

Forward Section

Starboard Side

Crib (1)

Cabin Square Footage (166)

Pier forward

Sprinklers

• 2 weeks later...

i just pd 3.95 $ to access cruisestaterooms .... hoping to get specific cabin info but it is only the info that i can get on expedia etc. i would like info on cabin #3601 on sovereign of the seas . it "appears" larger than other insides and i am wondering if it is just the semantics of the drawings ? anyone w/info???

Cabin 9036

Duvet

Refrigerator (1)

Hair Dryer (1)

Telephone (1)

Safety Deposit Box (1)

Television (1)

Private Balcony (1)

Shower (1)

Convertible Lower Beds (2)

Convertible Single Sofa Bed (1)

Balcony Square Footage (37)

Oceanview Stateroom

Sitting Area

Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)

Forward Section

Starboard Side

Crib (1)

Cabin Square Footage (166)

Pier forward

Sprinklers

Would love to find this level of detail for Cabin 7328 on the RCCL Explorer of the Seas. Have search their web site with no luck. Anyone know where to find it?

thanks! 1st Explorer Cruise

check out www.cruiseclues.com

that 3601 on the Sovereign looks to be the same size to me on the deckplans I found on cruiseclues.

7328 is a D1- for 3 people. We stayed in a cabin for 3 on the Voyager--same class as the Explorer http://www.travelingnuts.com/cruise/ship16.jpg

check out www.cruiseclues.com

7328 is a D1- for 3 people. We stayed in a cabin for 3 on the Voyager--same class as the Explorer

Thanks Serene56! I didn't find cabin info on CruiseClues at first glance but will look in more detail after work tonight.

Explorer 7328 is being sold as an E1, so might be a smidge smaller than the cabin you had on the Voyager...but all the deck plans I've found leave me with questions not answers. In another post someone said it was the first cabin behind "the bump" but everything I've found seems to show it as being on the bump...at least, part of it. Looks like we might get a slightly larger balcony. That's why I'm on a treasure hunt to see if I can find the specs for that specific cabin. If I can't, I'll just enjoy the mystery until we're aboard.

The deck plans also show a mysterious "gap" between that cabin and the one next to it. Any one have a guess what that is?

thanks! 1st Explorer Cruise

Anyone know how to find out how big the balconies are on those few rooms on each ship that have unusual sized balconies? We are booked on the Radiance of the Seas in cabin 8088. It is right next to the glass elevator and the balcony is much larger than a normal balcony. I would love to know how to find out the exact size. Anyone know how to find that info????

Archived