Drink package...how does it work

shdixon

Hello everyone,

I have never purchased a drink package before and am still considering it prior to my cruise next month.

How does it work? Is there a sticker that goes on the card and they dont charge me or is the acct automatically credited each time they swipe it for any drink?

Thanks a million

Hello everyone,

I have never purchased a drink package before and am still considering it prior to my cruise next month.

How does it work? Is there a sticker that goes on the card and they dont charge me or is the acct automatically credited each time they swipe it for any drink?

Thanks a million

There is a sticker on your SeaPass card, and your online account is also marked for having a package.

Hello everyone,

Thanks a million

How does it work.... just tip it up and drink

There is a sticker on your card. Also they will swipe your card with every drink you order - your photo will come up when they swipe your card. That way someone can't just peel a sticker off.

Attention being called for handing the served drink to another is embarrassing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Drinks will show on your account as $0.00.

Drink package covers only drinks or wine up to 12 dollars a glass, which is almost all drinks except some scotch over 12 years old, wine we normally order is 14 or 15 a glass so we get a bill for the extra 2 or 3 dollars above the 12 dollars, love this package had it on my last 4 cruises well worth it for me.

Drink package covers only drinks or wine up to 12 dollars a glass, which is almost all drinks except some scotch over 12 years old, wine we normally order is 14 or 15 a glass so we get a bill for the extra 2 or 3 dollars above the 12 dollars, love this package had it on my last 4 cruises well worth it for me.

On Oasis last month it covered up to $13/glass, which covered some of the lower-end (yet still tasty) ones in Vintages. This was not the case on Freedom in May or Allure a year ago. Of course, drink packages are more expensive than they were 6+ months ago too.

If you pre-pay for the package they actually print it on the card - at least for the soda package. Never purchased an alcohol package.

I've only seen pre-printed cards for the soda package, not for alcohol packages.

Hello everyone,

Thanks a million

Could someone share the recent cost of the drink package? Just curious about that.

Could someone share the recent cost of the drink package? Just curious about that.

They seem to have moved to a dynamic pricing model - price will depend on which ship (Oasis & Quantum classes are more expensive than others, for example), time of year (summer/spring break more expensive than winter), etc. You'll just have to log in to the cruise planner to find out.