America's Cup Sailing Regatta with Royal Caribbean

cruise'n

We booked this before our cruise just to be sure we were able to get a seat on the boat. It was a fantastic exursion! If you want to do it, I suggest you book as soon as you decide. You can always change your mind up to 24 hours before the excursion.

Have fun!

Yes we booked this tour after we were on the ship. (We probably could have booked right up until noon) A few factors - it was August which is low season, There were only two large ships that day (how many will you have in port?), They have 4 boats I believe and only had two out racing that day. So they could have doubled their capacity.

Its a great time, you will definitely enjoy it. My wife and I thought it was the best excursion we have ever been on. The crew on each of the racing vessels are competitive with each other even though they do this day in and day out, that really adds to the enjoyment!!

Have fun - Jim

Thanks Michelle and Jim!

Now that I know that we could cancel after we are on the ship, I think we will go ahead and book. We were just concerned about weather. I don't think this is something that I would like to do if we were expecting a lot of rain. ;)

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks Michelle and Jim!

Now that I know that we could cancel after we are on the ship' date=' I think we will go ahead and book. We were just concerned about weather. I don't think this is something that I would like to do if we were expecting a lot of rain. ;)

Thanks again for your help![/quote']

I would think that if they were expecting a lot of rain they would cancel it. A couple of years ago it got cancelled one week because there was not enough wind. The next week it was perfect and we had a great day.

Archived