The Definitive Harmony of the Seas ship tour video

DEIx15x8

Great tour videos! Very comprehensive and a must watch for anyone wanting to sail on an Oasis class ship. Probably best to mute it and watch in 2x speed though (sorry!). It also really reminded me of why I dislike the Oasis class ships so much, :D.

• 2 weeks later...
Great tour videos! Very comprehensive and a must watch for anyone wanting to sail on an Oasis class ship. Probably best to mute it and watch in 2x speed though (sorry!). It also really reminded me of why I dislike the Oasis class ships so much, :D.

Thank you! Watch it however works best for you. If I speed it up everyone will be yelling their sea sick (cough...LABADEE...cough), lol.

Today I have a complete walk through of Central Park. With the Oasis I released 3 videos; daytime, nighttime, and dining. For Harmony I've got all 3 rolled into one video. It starts at night with some overview shots followed by a complete walk through. This was filmed at about 2am or 3am which is why it is completely deserted. This initial pass also features each of the venues in Central Park. This would be Vintages Wine Bar, Jamie's Italian, Park Cafe, 150 Central Park, and Chops Grille.

I then have a second complete walk through that was filmed during the day. I believe this one was 7 or 8 am on a sea day which is the emptiest you can get when the sun is up. Park Cafe is a popular breakfast venue and opens the moment the sun starts rising so it's tough to ever get a completely empty Central Park when the sun is up. To end it I have a few more aerial shots from during the day. Hope you enjoy!

kE28ivCO6hA

• 2 weeks later...

Today I have a tour of the Royal Promenade on the Harmony of the Seas. This is the center of all activity on the massive ship. I have a full walk through from one end to the other during the day (with all the usual daytime crowds, though in Halloween costumes for something special), and a walk back while empty at night. Inter mixed throughout are venue walk throughs as I pass them. If you stick around until the end you'll even get to see a glimpse of what it looks like during a rare shutdown period when all the lights are off. Only had to stay up until about 5 am to get that one. Hope you enjoy!

A9rQ8kIuupw

• 3 weeks later...

Take a tour of the Sports Zone on the Harmony of the Seas. This video takes you on a complete lap starting at Mini Bites and wrapping all the way around past the Sports Court, FlowRiders, Abyss, Harmony Dunes, Zip-Line, and even back to the Ping Pong pods and back deck area.

I have to say that while the Wipeout Cafe changed to Mini Bites and The Abyss was added to the very back, the area remained relatively the same. While it's not a real change of venue, I think the Harmony Dunes rethinking was probably the most significant change to the area in terms of appearance and impact. That entire nearly 1/3 of the deck looks and feels completely different than the older design found on the Oasis and Allure that had links all the way back to the original design on the Voyager of the Seas in 1999. It really gives the whole deck a fresher and more vibrant uplifting feel. That is immediately drowned away by the sounds of screaming on the Flowriders, Zip-Line, and Abyss, lol. Hope you enjoy!

NOemBPG7VHY

• 2 weeks later...

Take a tour of the redesigned Viking Crown on the Harmony of the Seas. Not everyone can enjoy a suite, but you can still see what the new Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen that replaced the Viking Crown Lounge is like. I also have the other main venue of the Viking Crown, the Windjammer Marketplace included. At the end as a bonus you can check out the giant model of the Harmony of the Seas that can be found in the lobby up there as well.

WLdphjfASl4

Take a tour of the redesigned Viking Crown on the Harmony of the Seas. Not everyone can enjoy a suite, but you can still see what the new Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen that replaced the Viking Crown Lounge is like. I also have the other main venue of the Viking Crown, the Windjammer Marketplace included. At the end as a bonus you can check out the giant model of the Harmony of the Seas that can be found in the lobby up there as well.

Nice video, the Suite Lounge looks similar to that on Oasis.

Nice video, the Suite Lounge looks similar to that on Oasis.

I figured it would be close. It seems like a lot of the venue changes that were done during the dry docks were done in a very similar fashion on Harmony rather than taking advantage of it being built from scratch.

Subscribed! We are looking at booking Harmony next, your videos are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing. :D

Thanks! Glad your enjoying them all, hope you enjoy sailing on her!

Today I have a video of the Boardwalk. One of the areas that looks far more different than it really is. This is probably the only venue across the 3 (and likely 4+) sisters to have a completely different color pallet and stylizing, but they are all the same basic structure underneath. Even the inclusion of The Ultimate Abyss changes the look up, but it still has the classic Boardwalk feel. This is only my second Oasis class cruise, the first being Oasis in January of 2010, so my original experience with the area was with a dead space. That is certainly not the case on Harmony where their is always stuff going on and people walking around. This video also includes Dazzles, an area I've always considered to be a part of the Boardwalk neighborhood since it looks upon it.

Oje5lny-mco

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason a post I made in another thread and this post (2 days apart) are no longer here. So I'll post it again for you.

For our final neighborhood tour we have an abstract concept more than a physical area. Today's tour is of the seaviews onboard the Harmony of the Seas. She may be a very inward facing ship, but she still has some places to watch the ocean go by. In this video you'll get to take a lap around the Harmony of the Seas' full jogging track (roughly 7 minutes!), check out the bridge wings, and a few others areas on this Seaview tour.

7WTh6sQdlx0

• 4 months later...
Can you tell me what decks are you allowed to smoke a cigar on the Harmoney?? I always enjoyed a cigar on one of the top decks where I could enjoy my vice & not disturb anyone.

One side of decks 15 and 16.