Cozumel all inclusive resorts map

ardt64

Since I love to research and have kept looking at what would be the best option for us, and since my 52 year old brain can't keep all the options strait, I made myself a google map to get a clearer picture of what is available, and prices. Now I can piece it together a bit better and figured I would share in case others have similar brain synapses as me.

The link is below: I do have a feeling that it might get blocked on the board, but hopefully will go through. If it does not work and other more tech savvy people are want to let me know how to share, let me know.

I have made the document so others can edit for I am not sure all the details are correct, and I would also love more info on each, adult only, good beach, hot tubs etc.

Lisa

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-TQyyKAgXr8Bmgkcx_t7UsJwqys&usp=sharing

We went to a place called Nachi Cochum. (Sp). It was great, all inclusive atmosphere, may not be adults only, but there were no kids when we went. They limit the place to 100 people, all food and alcohol is included. Price was $55.00 a person. It was great !! Our group of 18 were the only ones there when we went.

There is a pool, swim up bar and of course the ocean to swim, and the beach to suntan.

Very laid back atmosphere and not the party crowd.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Since I love to research and have kept looking at what would be the best option for us, and since my 52 year old brain can't keep all the options strait, I made myself a google map to get a clearer picture of what is available, and prices. Now I can piece it together a bit better and figured I would share in case others have similar brain synapses as me.

The link is below: I do have a feeling that it might get blocked on the board, but hopefully will go through. If it does not work and other more tech savvy people are want to let me know how to share, let me know.

I have made the document so others can edit for I am not sure all the details are correct, and I would also love more info on each, adult only, good beach, hot tubs etc.

Lisa

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-

TQyyKAgXr8Bmgkcx_t7UsJwqys&usp=sharing

Thanks for sharing.

Just FYI the location you have marked for Carlos an Charlie is incorrect. This is the old restaurant/bar which is now Sn Frogs I think. Carlos and Charlie, where you can choose AI, is near all the other beach clubs, near Paradise Beach I think.

Also Park Royal is open before 11am but you cannot eat and drink before then.