500 payment due after Onboard booking

Just got back from my cruise on Friday. I booked my next cruise, which is a year away, while on board. I signed into my RC account today and added the new reservation. It shows that at 500 payment is due on the 12/26. Has anyone had this happen? Is it just the onboard deposit not registering yet?

Thank you!

Just got back from my cruise on Friday. I booked my next cruise, which is a year away, while on board. I signed into my RC account today and added the new reservation. It shows that at 500 payment is due on the 12/26. Has anyone had this happen? Is it just the onboard deposit not registering yet?

Thank you!

Royals system cannot handle different deposit amounts. Ignore the message.

When i booked under a reduced deposit promo i kept getting i was past due on the remainder of the standard deposit. I called they said i was ok. Its just problems in their system but its always safe to call and check. Ive learned even a 15 minute call for reassurance is better then scrambling to straighten out a mess later on.

Did you atleast get an invoice showing the original deposit was applied? When I did my Next Cruise on the Anthem late November, the deposit was never posted. if I hadn't checked on it, as I didn't see the charge on my credit card, the booking would have cancelled.

Did you atleast get an invoice showing the original deposit was applied? When I did my Next Cruise on the Anthem late November, the deposit was never posted. if I hadn't checked on it, as I didn't see the charge on my credit card, the booking would have cancelled.

The payment posted and was on both the invoice and website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums