Oasis of the seas -western route

Haven't been on Oasis....yet, sailing in June '17. But, it is a DreamWorks ship and they usually have a parade featuring Shrek, Madagascar, etc.. characters. Also, there should be a pirate themed night where the children will get to dress up and take over the ship by marching through different areas - this is an AO activity. The Character Breakfast is also a hit for most little ones. AO will have a bunch of fun stuff planned like talent contests and different themed activities. If they are old/skilled enough, my DS loves ice skating, you must sign-up onboard. Not sure of the dates/times of any of this, but you may be able to find recent Oasis Cruise Compass' on CC.

Well I have kids so they would like it. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm sure they will, though many of us try to avoid them as the promenade gets crowded, but if you can find anyone who has listed the compasses for the Western route in the past month that might be helpful. Not sure how if this has changed any since Oasis moved from Port Everglades to Port Canaveral. They will definitely be in the compass.

On my last trip on Oasis in November, I believe most of the promenade activities were at 10:30pm

The parades though are at a more reasonable time for kids. I do remember one on the final sea day late afternoon. (I was eastern though when on Oasis)

Haven't been on Oasis....yet, sailing in June '17. But, it is a DreamWorks ship and they usually have a parade featuring Shrek, Madagascar, etc.. characters. Also, there should be a pirate themed night where the children will get to dress up and take over the ship by marching through different areas - this is an AO activity. The Character Breakfast is also a hit for most little ones. AO will have a bunch of fun stuff planned like talent contests and different themed activities. If they are old/skilled enough, my DS loves ice skating, you must sign-up onboard. Not sure of the dates/times of any of this, but you may be able to find recent Oasis Cruise Compass' on CC.

Yes thanks u. Knew most of this but did not know about pirate night. Thought this was just Disney cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We got off Oasis on October 14th last year, we attended the Dreamworks parade on the final night on the royal promenade which was around 7pm - we don't have kids and we absolutely loved it! Really great carnival atmosphere, get there early for a good spot.

There were always a lot of activities happening for children on the Boardwalk too :-)

Hope this is of some help.