Nachi Cocum

mstelly

Thanks for the replies! Tried to book for March 10th and they are already full that day. I guess I waited way too long. We are taking a short 4 day on Valor over Easter weekend, and was able to get April 15th booked.

Does anyone know if they ever put names on a waiting list at all?

Is there another AI that would be your second choice if Nachi is fully booked? The only other beach we've been to in Cozumel was San Francisco beach. While it was ok, the amount of seaweed in the water was kind of gross.

I did find Nachi on FB and was excited to see the pictures of their new lockers.

Thanks for the replies! Tried to book for March 10th and they are already full that day. I guess I waited way too long. We are taking a short 4 day on Valor over Easter weekend, and was able to get April 15th booked.

Does anyone know if they ever put names on a waiting list at all?

Is there another AI that would be your second choice if Nachi is fully booked? The only other beach we've been to in Cozumel was San Francisco beach. While it was ok, the amount of seaweed in the water was kind of gross.

I did find Nachi on FB and was excited to see the pictures of their new lockers.

The beaches are all one after the other along the same stretch (unless you go to the east side) and so sea conditions are likely all the same on any given day, due to storms, currents etc.

If you are looking for quieter I would suggest Palancar, although not AI, more expensive taxi ride and certainly bigger than Nachi. Quiet, not guaranteed, but dearer taxi, and no inflatable water toys tends to reduce the crowds some.

Mitsugirly has photo intensive review in her signature and several you-tube videos available.