No excursions in Freeport?

moesyk4

We are going on the Empress of the Seas in March, stopping in Freeport. Currently there are no excursions listed on RCCL's website. I know they sustained some damage in October, but surely they have an idea of at least some of the excursions...does anyone have a clue on timeline?

We are going on the Empress of the Seas in March, stopping in Freeport. Currently there are no excursions listed on RCCL's website. I know they sustained some damage in October, but surely they have an idea of at least some of the excursions...does anyone have a clue on timeline?

I am on the Sky in February and NCL has 17 listed.

You might want to call RCCL to see whats up

If you like exploring the outdoors and have little sense of adventure, check out Calabash Eco Tours. Shamie and his crew do a fantastic job. We did the Owls Hole cave snorkeling with a few other stops, and a beachside lunch. He took tons of pictures and posted them on his FB page so we could tag ourselves in them or save them.

It's one of the best excursions I've ever done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband and I only book private excursions and I despise ship excursions, but my mom is coming with, God love her, and she is terrified of not going on a ship's excursion. I am close to convincing her otherwise for Nassau because we are there from 7 am to midnight so if something goes wrong we have time to recover, but I'm not sure I will have any luck with a shorter stop, unfortunately :(.

We've really enjoyed our stops in Freeport. We didn't book anything through the ship as far as excursions go. This site is such a great place for information on things to do. For a lazy beach day, we took a taxi to the Grand Lucayan and spent the day lounging by the pool and beach and did some parasailing. Then the following year we did Pat & Diane's. That actually was one of our favorite excursions of all time. Great staff, awesome food, lots of fish to see. Have a great time!