PH suite on the CB

fergie1

My wife and I are planning a cruise on the CB next spring and was wondering if someone could let me know how the PH suites are on the Caribbean Princess. Do you get a lot of noise from the pool deck above, and if so does it go into the late night? How is the balcony furnished? Any other comments would be appreciated.

fergie

I was in a PH suite on the CB last year during Thanksgiving week. It was very loud with kids running above you most of the day and again at 5 am when they hose off the pool deck, sliding chairs around. The rooms are identical to all the other suites on Princess ships but with a smaller balcony, still nice enough. I would book the room again but make sure you are going a week other than a holiday week when kids are in greater numbers. As well as bring ear plugs just in case. I wrote a letter to Princess telling them it was poor planning to place the most expensive rooms on the ship in such a bad place (below the pool deck). They should have left them on the Caribe deck where they have bigger balconies and are in a quiet location. They obviously didn't listen because their in the same place on the Crown. We were not the only ones complaining.

Archived