Group on Silhouette

lbt43

Hi All, I am planning some group activities for about 20 on a Celebrity Silhouette cruise. What are some good ideas for events for the group while on board?

I would check on your sailing date and see if there is a thread for that. Most CC sailing threads tend to have cabin crawls, slot pulls, CC get togethers. I have been on a group cruise where we had reserved a private venue for a dance party. There were about 40 of us.

Without knowing the demograpics of the group, i.e. all family, it makes it harder to broad brush.

I liked the slot pull, the cabin crawl of CC. Keeping it in the group and assuming the ages vary from kids to grandparents, I would maybe group up and have a scavenger hunt, pool party, card tournament...

We have also supported members of groups we were with in participating in ship sponsored events.

What ever you do, HAVE FUN!

Hi All, I am planning some group activities for about 20 on a Celebrity Silhouette cruise. What are some good ideas for events for the group while on board?[/QUxOTE]

Awhile ago on Silhouette, two roll call members organized in advance , a farewell luncheon for about 25 of us in the MDR..last sea day. The maitre d was very helpful as were staff and we had a few tables in a nice area all to ourselves..service was great and we had a nice goodbye.,..shared cruise memories and exchanged addresses. This required alot of work for the organizers, staff; and attendees to fulfill their plans to attend..we had 100%.

This roll call group also met daily at the Martini Bar between first and late seating,,,,that's an easy daily event..you could also arrange to meet in the nightclub one night when the dj is doing requests....and then ask your group to make a suggested play list..arrange in advance.

Group photo, group dinner at Silk Harvest..need to arrange in advance ...Gift exchange,..

Order group tee shirts

Edited by hcat