My Family Time Dining

cruiseseal

Has anyone been able to take advantage of My Family Time Dining, along with My Time Dining? As far as I can tell, My Family Time Dining is limited to those who signed up for Traditional Dining, but that wasn't available when we booked our cruise. For most days, we reserved 5:30pm for MTD, so it should be possible, but we won't be in the same dining room as Traditional, so I don't know how that might work in practice.

Absolutely! We usually choose 5:45 MTD. The Adventure Ocean staff will pick up the children from a designated spot in front of one of the entrances of the MDRs around 6:40. The AO compasses will tell you the exact deck/spot and it will be the same place every night. You simply sign your child in with the staff and rejoin your party in the MDR for dessert. The staff takes the kids to AO where you can pick them up later. This pickup spot starts on night 2 of the cruise and runs Every night until the end of the cruise. Do your self a favor...verify the deck and time with an actual AO crew member ahead of time. We have experienced some confusion about this process with the staff on Anthem...but that was Anthem. :rolleyes: Liberty has it down pat. :)

Enjoy your cruise!

Absolutely! We usually choose 5:45 MTD. The Adventure Ocean staff will pick up the children from a designated spot in front of one of the entrances of the MDRs around 6:40. The AO compasses will tell you the exact deck/spot and it will be the same place every night. You simply sign your child in with the staff and rejoin your party in the MDR for dessert. The staff takes the kids to AO where you can pick them up later. This pickup spot starts on night 2 of the cruise and runs Every night until the end of the cruise. Do your self a favor...verify the deck and time with an actual AO crew member ahead of time. We have experienced some confusion about this process with the staff on Anthem...but that was Anthem. :rolleyes: Liberty has it down pat. :)

Enjoy your cruise!

Awesome, thanks for the clarification, and the tip for Anthem, since we'll be on that ship.