Can we still bring soda and water onboard?

Rstamper

I've received so much helpful information on CC and to me it's not so much Cruise Critic as it is Cruise Crazies. ;)

You may have confused the Carnival no bottles drink policy which are easier to refill with alcoholic drinks. I've read posts about creative ways to make bottles appear to be unopened which may be a bigger problem on Carnival's Fun Ships than on Princess. :p

The CC editors just posted an update on the new Brisbane cruise ship terminal which you may find interesting.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7433

THANK YOU!I missed that update. Hopefully the authorities will get their act together and GET ONwith building the new terminal!

I'm eagerly waiting until mid-late April when the 2018-2019 Cruising From AUSTRALIA & ASIA brochure should be released. Last year I managed to find a posting here on Cruise Critic, and had a lovely time! I'm already putting money aside so I can make a booking ASAP. Stupidly FORGOT to buy a Future Cruise Credit aboard, but DID actually remember to make the booking. :) Already got a notebook started with places to check out, and take photos if possible-my memory re access is a bit wobbly at times. Most of the travel planning has been done, it's just doing the flight and accommodation bookings.