Cabin Tour-Divina - Fam/Exec Suite (YC2)

computerworks

We recently sailed on the Divina in a YC2, Family/Executive Suite. Rather than include my cabin pics in the review thread... I thought a separate thread on this delightful cabin would be more worthwhile.

We chose this cabin for the space..pure and simple. Being located in the YC was not important to us...and this Western Carib itinerary really didn't need a balcony to enhance the cruise.

We simply loved the cabin. I have never been in any cabin that had more storage space than this one.. we felt so at home as soon as we "moved in."

Let me do a walk around with some comments...

30907291275_1f74957ab3_b.jpg

Executive Suite, Deck 12

30871342846_90c3e447e0_b.jpg

Living Room

30871342856_6f4f61ae62_b.jpg

30871342656_c94e48320a_b.jpg

30907291425_8e09b55b6c_b.jpg

30907291225_fdcc7c8c2e_b.jpg

30271196293_b80ff65e12_b.jpg

Both style outlets available. We always travel with a Euro 2-prong adapter

30907291125_df1e9d5796_b.jpg

Hairdryer stowed away in the vanity drawer

30871342926_b81783ee7c_b.jpg

Walk-in closet... an amazing number of shelves and drawers.

There is also a second closet, with drawers and a second safe at the entrance to the cabin, in the living room

30871342446_85a06da3f0_b.jpg

30907291165_b04e7743d1_b.jpg

30271194803_8d66415db2_b.jpg

30907290785_8d58eb3c0f_b.jpg

This was a fantastic cabin for two, and really made our trip complete.

The couch in the living room is a fold out, so extra kids would fit just fine... dual TVs help a lot also. (there was a video game box under the TV in the Living Room.)

We definitely will choose this cabin again on future YC cruises.

I believe they are re-categorizing the YC2 into the Aurea Suites, so you will lose the YC access in the future, but it does look like a great suite with lots of room! Glad you enjoyed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they are re-categorizing the YC2 into the Aurea Suites, so you will lose the YC access in the future, but it does look like a great suite with lots of room! Glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks... I read that as well (only on CC) but was able to book it as a YC2 all the way out to 2018? We'll see... hope it stays YC.

Ron, YC2 suites are indeed great with a lot of space and with the service of a butler. We also had the 12004 but on the Splendida (sister ship of Divina) and also had Jacques Paulin as our butler. We loved him, a fine person.

John

Ron, YC2 suites are indeed great with a lot of space and with the service of a butler. We also had the 12004 but on the Splendida (sister ship of Divina) and also had Jacques Paulin as our butler. We loved him, a fine person.

John

Jacques was a gentleman and real pro... Funny, we are looking at that same cabin on the Splendida too, for a future cruise

Jacques was a gentleman and real pro... Funny, we are looking at that same cabin on the Splendida too, for a future cruise

Ron, you' re gonna love the YC2 on the Splendida too.... eh guess you know that already :).

John

Thanks... I read that as well (only on CC) but was able to book it as a YC2 all the way out to 2018? We'll see... hope it stays YC.

Interesting because I was dabbling at other sailings on the MSC website and found them already recategorized for some future sailings. Seems to be after they introduce the Wellness rooms and packages.

Interesting because I was dabbling at other sailings on the MSC website and found them already recategorized for some future sailings. Seems to be after they introduce the Wellness rooms and packages.

When is that? Looking to book current YC2 for summer 2017 and wouldn't want to then become not YC.