Harvest Caye - simple question on walk from ship to island

eriko1908

Quick question for those who have been to Harvest Caye...how far is the walk from the ship to the island? Anyone have an accurate measure?? Steps on Fitbit or some other method of measuring? Just curious... (I was trying to search the forum, but not having any success on my phone...) TIA!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't have any idea of the number of steps or feet. However, here's some pics from ship to Island. There is a shuttle that runs back and forth also.

http://s241.photobucket.com/user/roganderson60/media/Harvest%20Caye/DSCN8470_zpsjn2cc4qz.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

Beautiful pics. Now I know what the place looks like. Thanks

Don't have any idea of the number of steps or feet. However, here's some pics from ship to Island. There is a shuttle that runs back and forth also.

http://s241.photobucket.com/user/roganderson60/media/Harvest%20Caye/DSCN8470_zpsjn2cc4qz.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

Thank you for the awesome pictures!! I finally had a chance to peek at them on a real computer...my phone was NOT happy to oblige at all!!

While I can't say how many steps, based on photo time stamps it took us 8 minutes from when we exited the ship until we arrived at the gate - with probably a couple minutes of photo taking along the way.

That is a great bit of info! Thanks!

If the question was raised because of mobility issues, these shuttles are running continuously...

No mobility issues at this time, I was just curious and trying to explain the walk to my fiance...your replies have been a great help!! :)