Divina- kids club question

bonsai1

We will be on the Divina in 2wks , my son is 11. He has always enjoyed the Kids clubs ( RCI & Carnival) . Those that have used it , how was it ? Will he be able to go with the older kids ?

he can't go with the older kids unless its a family type thing out of the club he has to stay with 7-11 group of kids - my daughter is 11 and hated it because she did not want to be around a bunch of little kids - she ended up not going back after the first day

my son is 10 first day was not thrilled went back and he had the best time. he never wanted to leave.

Great to know!! My boys are 8 and 11. They found DCL too "Disney" and didn't really like it much but they enjoyed NCL's. This is first club where they will be grouped together. We'll see how that goes!

I have two kids who went to the kids club....my son really enjoyed it. But my daughter really did not like it. She was not crazy about the number of kids in the program. It did seem like chaos and she doesn't do well with chaos. My son on the other hand was in a younger grouping and loved it because it was more organized.....he's 6.

We will be on the Divina in 2wks , my son is 11. He has always enjoyed the Kids clubs ( RCI & Carnival) . Those that have used it , how was it ? Will he be able to go with the older kids ?

bonsai1 are you going on the January 19th sailing? We are and have a 9 yo that says he doesn't want to go :) When we went on Carnival he had a blast, but we don't think he remembers and will have fun once he is on board. Maybe we will get to meet you guys!