Tabyana beach and south shore zipline question/help

Rgo772

Hello all,

I have booked the tabyana beach excursion break. From what I have been reading it is an all day excursion. We are in port from 8am-6pm. My question is there a way we could somehow go to south shore zipline during the day after we arrive at the beach on our own? I looks likes it's only about 5 mins from the beach but don't know about transportation there and back. Any advice would be great. I didn't want to book a zipline excursion because we love to snorkel and I wanted to do it as look as we could be if we have the time we would like this also. Thanks for any input. Main questions I have is can we get transportation and has anyone ever tried to just walk up and and zipline at south shore zipline. TIA

I have often walked the road between West End and West Bay. The hill up to South Shore Zip is a steep, nasty bit of work. Sure, it can be done but it might take more time than you are willing to spend.

South Shore may be willing to collect you at the Tabyana Sign. Toss them an email to ask. Or perhaps someone at Tabyana could give you a taxi guy at a good rate, or a not so good rate. :)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I guess that's one of my big questions. I will email them but do you know is there a place in the beach or resort area if we fell like we want to go zip lining we can go up to(like a booth or something) or do we need to try to find a ride up to the zip lines first. Do you think I would have time to do both of these or should I just try to zip line in Belize instead