Can you "upgrade" to Premium Non-Alcohol Pkg

kjmvacation

We have the Classic Beverage Package as one of our perks- but we don't drink alcohol at all. Can we upgrade from the Classic Alcohol to the Premium Non-Alcohol- and since it is listed as a lower cost per day, could we just trade? It would appear that premium water and some smoothies appear on the Premium Non-Alcohol pkg, but not on the more expensive Classic Pkg.

Anyone know about this? Not a big issue- just curious.

It's actually a downgrade, since it costs less. From what I've heard on the boards, you will have success if you have not used your classic package before you ask to change.

I was on my way to guest relations when my butler appeared on the scene and asked me where I was going. I explained, he took my card, and was back in 10 minutes. Mission accomplished.

Linda

My husband did this last year on the Equinox. He, too, doesn't drink alcohol but he loves Vitamin Waters. We went straight to guest services and asked and they changed his package with no problem.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have heard of others having success with this but for me I tried it twice on the Eclipse and Equinox and was told I couldn't do it. I don't drink either and enjoy the sparkling water. I didn't push it too much though. Enjoy your trip!!