Breeze Thrill Theater Questions

Gtownmom

Hi! Planning to buy a pass for the thrill theater, but haven't seen much info posted. If you have done it, please answer...

1. Were there long lines? Were you ever "turned away" because it was full?

2. Do you have a copy of the schedule, or can you give me an idea of the hours it is open, and approximately how many shows there are per day?

3. Is it open on port days?

Thanks for your insight!

I was on the Breeze but 2 years ago. We bought the unlimited package to see all the movies playing at the thrill theater. I believe is was $15 (compared to $7 each) unlimited each person. We did get turned away if it was full, but I think that happened once. On port days they only opened at 4pm on sea days around 10am and switched shows again at 12, 4 and 7pm. I would highly recommend it, my kids loved it. I did get a little motion sick though, but not much. I hope someone else answers with more up to date info.

We went only once on our Breeze cruise August of 2016. We did it on a sea day and arrived about 20 minutes prior to a scheduled showtime. Based on that one time, get there some early and you will probably be seated.

It's a small theatre. Many waiting kids had obviously been there before. It was fun. I probably wouldn't stand in line for it a second time.

We were on board in October. On port days, Galveston, Cozumel, and Roatan they only had two movies going and the showings were limited, starting at 7pm. On the Belize port day they had 4 movies going and there were lots of showings, starting at 4pm. On sea days 1 and 3 they opened at 10am. On sea day 2 they opened at 2pm. All sea days had everything playing.

Lines were hit and miss. If you get there about 20 minutes early though, you should be set. Yes, people we saw people turned away when the theater filled.

Hope this helps.

We were on the Breeze last year and got the weeks pass. We were only turned away once but we always got in line 15-20 minutes early. The shows aren't that long and they do numerous shows just a short time apart so it's not hard getting in to see a show. It's a little hard to find the place and it's not in a busy public area. I think that's why it's not very crowded. But it's definitely worth the cost. It feels like a Disney ride with water misters, seats moving, and 3-D effects. :)