Island Princess Mini Golf?

alwalaska

Does the Island Princess still have mini golf?

The Princess site lists a "Lawn Court" on deck 15 while a 3rd party site lists the same area as "Princess links".

Also, if it is the "Lawn Court", is anyone familiar with how the rotating games up there work and who is in charge of it?

We would like to do some sort of mini-golf tournament with our roll-call, but won't want to stomp on another official activity by the cruise staff.

Thanks!

When I was on Island in April 2016 there was mini golf where it says Lawn Court.

Thanks! I saw a video of another ship and it was simply fake grass with holes, but no starter points or obstacles or anything. More like a putting green.

Thanks again!

Thanks! I saw a video of another ship and it was simply fake grass with holes, but no starter points or obstacles or anything. More like a putting green.

Thanks again!

No Problem, It did have marked holes and went in kinda a U shape. We played on a couple rounds with my son.

The Island Princess does have Mini-Golf...kinda. The course is in rough shape. The fake grass is bare in many spots, the floor moves when you step on it, and many of the holes do not have a flat starting point. If you are on the Island Princess for the mini-golf, I highly recommend a different ship. The course is worn and no maintenance has happened in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Island Princess does have Mini-Golf...kinda. The course is in rough shape. The fake grass is bare in many spots, the floor moves when you step on it, and many of the holes do not have a flat starting point. If you are on the Island Princess for the mini-golf, I highly recommend a different ship. The course is worn and no maintenance has happened in years.

Actually, I'm on the Island Princess to go to the Panama Canal. I was just hoping the mini-golf would be a nice diversion for our cruise critic roll call, but thanks for the warning.

Actually, I'm on the Island Princess to go to the Panama Canal. I was just hoping the mini-golf would be a nice diversion for our cruise critic roll call, but thanks for the warning.

We just disembarked on Wednesday. We also did the Canal. You will have a great time!!! One of the best we have done.

If you wait until a windy day to play, it adds even more of a challenge. :D Be prepared for lots of laughs.

Sounds great. One of the funniest things that I ever watched on a cruise was my daughter learning to roller-blade on Explorer of the Seas with fairly high waves. Luckily the track was very narrow and padded. Every time the ship rocked she slammed into the opposite wall. :D:eek: