Complimentary Dining Oasis

I'm sorry for what I know must be a repeat question, but can anyone provide a list of complimentary dining options for Oasis on embarkation day specifically, as well as those that are open throughout the cruise! Thanks!

Also, will someone please provide the names of the docks Oasis class will use in St. Thomas and St. Marteen. I'm trying to find good beach options that aren't two far away from where the ship will be.

I'm sorry for what I know must be a repeat question, but can anyone provide a list of complimentary dining options for Oasis on embarkation day specifically, as well as those that are open throughout the cruise! Thanks!

Also, will someone please provide the names of the docks Oasis class will use in St. Thomas and St. Marteen. I'm trying to find good beach options that aren't two far away from where the ship will be.

Here are Oasis Compasses, you will find all the dining info there:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50302059#post50302059

Oasis uses Crown Bay at St. Thomas. I think there's only one cruise ship dock at Phillipsburg, St. Maarten.

You will need a taxi in St. Thomas to get to the beach. Magens Bay seems to be the hot spot. We got a bit of a kick out of everyone pronouncing "Magens" wrong, including locals - but the beach is really quite nice. When you get off the Oasis at the dock, just head through the market to the taxi area - all the prices are listed, with taxis lined up, you can't miss it and it can't be easier.