Brat pack booked up on my sailing on escape??

guttermandave

Don't worry. It may show sold out, but that's just online. Once your on-board you can make arrangements. You could also just get in line before the show starts & you should get in because not everyone shows up. They will scan your card.

Just booked for March 25 and went on to do show reservations and Brat pack is already booked up for both days and both times. Is there anyway times will open up for this? If not, how hard is it to get seats on standby? Thanks in advance

Bookings open on 1/25/17 for regular guests. 1/15/17 for Havens guests.

Just booked for March 25 and went on to do show reservations and Brat pack is already booked up for both days and both times. Is there anyway times will open up for this? If not, how hard is it to get seats on standby? Thanks in advance

Guttermandave, We will be on the same cruise. Join us for the Meet & Greet on the Roll-Call thread. Not as many people as other M&G that I have been to, but we should have fun.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2206742

Hmmm...maybe that's the problem I was having trying to book it for our 3/11 cruise? Today marks 60 days out, so perhaps I'll try again. I didn't think my kids would enjoy it, so I was trying to just do two tickets and thought maybe it wouldn't let me just do two? But then it wouldn't let me do four either. Good to know!

Hmmm...maybe that's the problem I was having trying to book it for our 3/11 cruise? Today marks 60 days out, so perhaps I'll try again. I didn't think my kids would enjoy it, so I was trying to just do two tickets and thought maybe it wouldn't let me just do two? But then it wouldn't let me do four either. Good to know!

I called ncl and they booked it within 5 minutes for me. Much easier than wondering if it was right online.