Ft Lauderdale Cruise Port Transportation

Mak7464

Looking for advice, info, etc. My family and I are cruising out of Lauderdale on the Harmony on February 4th. We are flying in the day before and staying at the Residence in at the airport. Residence inn provides transportation from airport to hotel but we need to arrange transportation to the cruise port in the morning.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

There will be 6 of us and all the luggage involved so I didnt even think an uber XL would be large enough. Any services that any of you have used in the past and have experience with?

Matt

Looking for advice, info, etc. My family and I are cruising out of Lauderdale on the Harmony on February 4th. We are flying in the day before and staying at the Residence in at the airport. Residence inn provides transportation from airport to hotel but we need to arrange transportation to the cruise port in the morning.

There will be 6 of us and all the luggage involved so I didnt even think an uber XL would be large enough. Any services that any of you have used in the past and have experience with?

Matt

Two taxis would be around $30 -$40 ($15 - $20 each).

Edited by clarea

You can call Yellow Cab and request a cab for the next day, mention how many in your party and request a van if available. Or Just have front desk call a taxi and request a van for a large party.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by brenderlou

Matt

FYI...From Residence Inn it's a short walk to two icon restaurants of Ft Lauderdale, Rustic Inn Crabhouse and Tropical Acres Steakhouse and then there is a brand new Wendy's catty-corner across Griffin Road. If it's not already open, a new Dunkin Donuts should be open soon.

Prestige Transportation

Jack - 954-652-9571

https://www.airportshuttledavie.com/