Just boarded the Ruby Jan 7, 2017 - embarkation lunch and Club Class

Oh2B@C

Have a great cruise OP. If you get the opportunity I would love to see a picture of the aft deck area right outside of the Adaggio bar. Just curious if there are loungerers out there like on the Crown. I'll be on the Ruby in December.

I may be remembering this all wrong. but since SHARE went into the spot where Sabatini's was, they removed all the outside seating. But someone should check because I am not 100% sure about that.

Have a great cruise OP. If you get the opportunity I would love to see a picture of the aft deck area right outside of the Adaggio bar. Just curious if there are loungerers out there like on the Crown. I'll be on the Ruby in December.

I may be remembering this all wrong. but since SHARE went into the spot where Sabatini's was, they removed all the outside seating. But someone should check because I am not 100% sure about that.

Will check and get back to you shortly.

What is the "pile-on" that someone mentioned????:confused::confused:

Here are some pictures I took today of the area outside Share. There are three tables with glass tops and heavy material, metal-like, and four chairs each; those are off to the right if you are facing Share from outside. In the middle is this new wicker-style furniture that looks very uncomfortable, didn't even try them out. But the tables to the right are very comfortable and I have taken my breakfast buffet food up there for a nice view.

No loungers or any other seating.

As you can see form pic 3, the tips of deck 16 aft still have loungers. Today they afforded a spectacular view of Cabo:cool:

1608868732_RubyPrincessDeck16aft(4).jpg.b118f6012e76faeeed44aca3b7e25414.jpg

1837089576_RubyPrincessDeck16aft(5).jpg.76e3003163e5b74e843332c9785e3b01.jpg

664220831_RubyPrincessDeck16aft(1).jpg.235753a160d96d08177fdb696c7033c9.jpg

We'll be on her in December, too.

They say one should not wish one's life away but, still, hurry up December...! [emoji1]

Thanks for the pics, Oh2! I agree. It's a beautiful view from there.

Agree - very nice pics! We've been on the Caribbean and the Grand but not yet the Ruby. Your pics make us go from a bit of a "been there done that" expectation to an "excited and can't wait" one! Thanks!