Shore Excursion meeting time and location

cocobam

On Allure of the Seas, I have booked a shore excursion through RC in Nassau. The ship is in port from 7AM, and the shore excursion says it is from 8AM - 1PM. I assume I will get the shore excursion tickets when I arrive for the cruise, and that those will tell me where and when we should meet. Will the meeting time be 8AM, or is the meeting time for an 8AM shore excursion prior to 8AM? And will the meeting location be on the ship or off? I am trying to figure out how much time we have for breakfast that day. TIA!

On Allure of the Seas, I have booked a shore excursion through RC in Nassau. The ship is in port from 7AM, and the shore excursion says it is from 8AM - 1PM. I assume I will get the shore excursion tickets when I arrive for the cruise, and that those will tell me where and when we should meet. Will the meeting time be 8AM, or is the meeting time for an 8AM shore excursion prior to 8AM? And will the meeting location be on the ship or off? I am trying to figure out how much time we have for breakfast that day. TIA!

8AM is usually the start time. They will mark what time to be at a given point for thr excursions. Sometimes they meet on the ship or the pier.

I would plan breakfast to allow you to be off the ship before 8:00. Typically the excursions meet on the pier at the designated time for the excursion and there will be someone with a sign indicating the gathering point. You will receive your excursion tickets in your stateroom after you board a day or so in advance of your excursion date.

If you purchased your excursion ahead of time online then the tickets will be waiting for you (with the meeting location and meeting time indicated on the ticket) in your cabin. Typically the meeting time is about 15 to 20 minutes prior to the indicated start time of the excursion. Considering what time you arrive in port and the time that the excursion starts, you will typically (but not always) meet in a theatre on board the ship and then you'll exit the ship as a group.