Nassau Excursions - SUGGESTIONS

Frookoos

Shelpt - Ohhh yay!!!! Thank you so much!! We are already signed up for the 4 hour What other ports did you visit?! Looking for other suggestions ❤️

We went to san juan. We did our own walking tour around the city. In grand turk we did the beach and had great jerk chicken at jack's.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm looking at their cruise ship tour http://islandtimebahamas.com/package/the-island-time-cruise-ship-package/

Prices: $ 55 per person/

BUT

MINIMUM $ 220.00 Charge, 1-3 PERSONS

Since we are 3 that makes it equivalent to $73 pp.

It was $50 pp when i booked 6 months ago. I would definitely do the 4 hours. He takes all over the place and explains alot about the islands, who the fancy houses belong to. We even saw the little island in the opening scene of gilligans island. I think we stopped at 5 different snorkeling locations. Carlos even let my friend try spear fishing. Totally worth it!

Atlantis online: the only problem with this is that they are nonrefundable. So if the ship doesn't dock for whatever reason you are still out the cost of the day passes.

We are the last of 3 ships coming in July and I'm worried about waiting to get day passes that day at Atlantis, so we may just have to bite the bullet and do the ship excursion. We did if once before and it was okay, but a bit rushed, overpriced, and the lunch that you pay for isn't very appetizing.

Thank you for the recommendations to try Island Time Charters... I have sent my deposit and you have helped us turn what probably would have been ok port experience into one of the best days ever! I am really anticipating this trip... we are going to do the 6 hr tour. Haven't decided if we will have them provide our lunch and booze yet :) but wow... after ready those trip advisor reviews, I couldn't have emailed them fast enough. Its a little pricier than I originally thought, but since the charter bill will be split between us and my parents, its cheaper than forking out money to go to Atlantis. I have a young baby (will be 17 months old at Cruise time) and needed something that everyone would enjoy... My son will be 6 and instead of trading off the baby to ride waterslides and wait in lines with him, we will now all be kicked back on our private boat swimming, fishing, snorkeling and in general living the life.

Youre going to have a great time. Glad i could help. If you remember and have time, let me know how it was when youre back. Just a suggestion, it was cooler than normal the day we went and i wished i brought a jacket and extra towels. When youre wet and the boat goes fast, it got chilly.

• 4 weeks later...
Find Big Mama. She is a taxi driver and she will take you to some good places based on what you want to see. She took us on a great tour of the island and even stopped at Dunkin Donuts for a coffee fix and Hard Rock Cafe so my son could get a T shirt (he collects them). We went to Atlantis, Cable Beach, a historical fort, the Queen's steps, and some shopping. You can find her on facebook.

I looked into this and she seems great. Will definitely have to check it out, thanks for the info.

We are going on our first cruise in April. My kids are 13 and 15. We really wanted to do the waterslides at Atlantis, but I think it will be crazy busy since it is spring break. We decided to go to the blue Lagoon dolphin encounter. My question is once the encounter is over, can we hang out on the beach for an additional hour or two? Or do you have to pay extra money. I just figured since were already on the island, we should make the most of the entire day.

Are you going to be on the April 9th cruise? That's the one I'm going on and it's my first cruise as well lol! And yes I heard Atlantis is super crowded during spring break. Planning on going to Ardastra zoo and Junkanoo beach myself

Best excursion ever in 6 cruises! Extended to the 4 hour trip. Carlos was awesome. Let them know ahead of time if you want to do anything special. I mentioned that i would like to try paddleboarding and carlos said that if we told them ahead of time he wouldve had paddleboards. You and your kids are going to have a blast!!!.

Which excursion was this? So many are mentioned on this thread!

Last summer, we took our extended family on a short Royal Caribbean cruise which included Nassau. The ship excursion to Rainbow Reef cost only $35 dollars each and all 8 of us (age 15 - 72) enjoyed it. Not only were you issued equipment to snorkle, but on the return trip we were given info about the passing homes on the waterfront...which celebrity lived where etc.