Stay in Times Square - Sail out of Brooklyn?

antmaril

What's your hotel budget? Bed configuration?

It's my adult daughter and myself. We don't have any issues sleeping together as long as it's a king. She's too much of a bed hog in anything smaller. I'd like to get out for under $200 but figure that's prob unrealistic. It's only overbite, sleep, shower and get ready for ship in morning.

Just looked @ Roosevelt and QUEEN for 2 people with all their added taxes etc was over $300 and I think that's insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's my adult daughter and myself. We don't have any issues sleeping together as long as it's a king. She's too much of a bed hog in anything smaller. I'd like to get out for under $200 but figure that's prob unrealistic. It's only overbite, sleep, shower and get ready for ship in morning.

Just looked @ Roosevelt and QUEEN for 2 people with all their added taxes etc was over $300 and I think that's insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With a $200 budget you're going to have to look at hotels in Queens and Brooklyn. Country Inns Queens and the 3 Fairfield Inns - Brooklyn, Queens, and Long Island City are within your budget for 10/6.

If you book a cancellable room you can live with, you can watch Hotwire to see if any deals show up when you are closer to your date.