Umbrella stroller

jazzyjen409

Are we allowed to bring an umbrella stroller on board the carnival breeze? How much do they charge to rent one? TIA :)

Sent from my LGLS770 using Forums mobile app

I would suggest to bring a small stroller that has a basket underneath. If not, they did rent strollers years ago. I had to go get them from the Camp Carnival at that time.

Are we allowed to bring an umbrella stroller on board the carnival breeze? How much do they charge to rent one? TIA :)

Sent from my LGLS770 using Forums mobile app

On some ships you CAN rent a stroller (I was going to rent on Liberty for our sailing), for a small fee AND a $75 deposit. I didn't want to take the chance of them saying "oh, you cracked a wheel" so we purchased ours from Walmart online for $26.00 - Kohlcraft, black, holds up to 40lbs.

As others have said, they don't rent strollers. An umbrella type stroller is perfect, anything bigger can be difficult with crowds and hallways can be narrow.

Yes they do rent strollers through camp carnival. On th vista it was $8 per day or $45 for the week... We rented for a day in San Juan... Was perfect for us. Check with camp carnival on your ship

Yes they do rent strollers through camp carnival. On th vista it was $8 per day or $45 for the week... We rented for a day in San Juan... Was perfect for us. Check with camp carnival on your ship

Really? That isn't too bad. I'll have to let my daughter know.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We bought the Summer 3-D Lite for the cruise we did last year on the Breeze with our toddler (14 months at the time) and it was PERFECT!

It easily folds down and pops up with only one hand. It was so easy to use getting through airport security and on and off the ship. When folded it was able to be stored sitting up next to our vanity in our cabin. It didn't take up much room at all! And I wouldn't recommend getting one much bigger - this one fit perfectly through our cabin door. Anything bigger might have been an issue. It also comes with a shoulder strap for easy carrying. One warning - it can be hard to find an elevator at peak times which can fit a stroller in it (after dinner, after boarding in port, etc.). Several times, we collapsed the stroller and hubby would carry it and the little one up a couple of flights to get away from the crowds.

This stroller also has a canopy to help protect from the sun, it reclines for naps, has a basket underneath for storage and also a cup holder (definitely a MUST!). We took it most everywhere with us on the ship and off of it (other than our beach day in Grand Turk). We never felt constricted in the busy walkways on the ships or anywhere really!

Thanks!