Cozumel Bar Hop

splinkaone

Thank You, now my concern is TIME! I read where another couple was turned down cause our ship doesn't moor until 1pm its there from 1-9 pm. They were told that is too late to do a tour but they let us. I have a confirmation and everything. Let me ask this. The ship time is EST time right? It never changes so if our itinerary says we will get there at 1pm, that's really 12 pm there right if they are on CST. Do I have this right? It says we are to meet at 115pm CST which is 215 Florida time or EST. Hope I'm not confusing you lol

Cozumel is on EST year round with no DST. I am not sure why they would list a CST meeting time. That would concern me.

Ship time will depend on where your ship leaves from and time of year. I will say that the Bar Hop is well run and has been running for a long time. I am sure they are well aware of the intended docking times of the various ships. They alter their starting times depending on ships in port so I am sure they will know if they can accommodate your sailing. It is probably more complicated right now with all the extra ships.

If you are concerned they have always answered my queries quickly by email.

Cozumel is on EST year round with no DST. I am not sure why they would list a CST meeting time. That would concern me.

Ship time will depend on where your ship leaves from and time of year. I will say that the Bar Hop is well run and has been running for a long time. I am sure they are well aware of the intended docking times of the various ships. They alter their starting times depending on ships in port so I am sure they will know if they can accommodate your sailing. It is probably more complicated right now with all the extra ships.

If you are concerned they have always answered my queries quickly by email.

Not sure why but they say that they are one hour behind Tampa Florida time which is where we are departing from. https://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_MX-ROO.aspx?city=Cozumel

Not sure why but they say that they are one hour behind Tampa Florida time which is where we are departing from. https://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_MX-ROO.aspx?city=Cozumel

Correct, right now they are one hour behind Tampa.

Cozumel is EST Year round and Tampa is currently on EDT.

In November, Cozumel will be on EST and Tampa will be in EST so they will be the same. So it really depends on when you leave and what your ship time is.

They will always be on EST so I don't understand why they would list a CST meeting time.

Edit: ok looking at your profile I presume this is for your October sailing so you should be EDT and they will be EST. Ship time is always up to the captain.

Edited by c-leg5